We strongly recommend to all our customers the use of Dupont Stonetech Revitalizer Cleaner and Protector products to maintain your natural stone. To order please contact our customer service department at 800-906-5523.
Once natural stone is properly sealed, it's protected from everyday spills. Instead of being absorbed into the stone, they will bead up on the surface. When cleaning these messes, it's equally important to use cleaners specially formulated for stone.
Most general purpose cleaners, acidic and alkaline solutions, abrasives, ammonia or bleach can break down the sealers and damage stone surfaces. Our daily and heavy duty cleaners were carefully designed for stone, providing you with peace of mind.
Features and Benefits
• Cleans common messes while reinforcing protection
• Built-in sealer makes surfaces easier to clean
• Gentle formula
• Great for stone countertops and everywhere else
• Available in Citrus or Cucumber scent
Natural stone such as granite, slate and sandstone.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Be sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying. Dilute concentrated cleaner with warm water according to the following mixing chart:
One gallon of concentrate makes up to 5 gallons of solution.
1. Apply diluted solution with a mop, towel, sponge or sprayer.
2. Rub surface lightly and remove any excess cleaner. No need to rinse.
3. Repeat if necessary for heavily soiled areas.
4. Let area dry completely before using.
Available Sizes (and Coverage)
35 Wipe Canister
Gallon Refill: 1,000-5,000 sq. ft.
3-Part Kit: Gallon Refill, Wipe Canister, Sprayer
Gallon Concentrate: 2,000-10,000 sq. ft.
5 Gallon Concentrate: 10,000-50,000 sq. ft.
55 Gallon Concentrate: 110,000-550,000 sq. ft.
Technical Data Sheet